For anybody who doesn’t know, a bunch of SBPH’ers are informally getting together at The Park at Fourteenth tomorrow (July 4). Unless you get there before 10:00pm, they’re VERY picky about letting people in the door if you’re not on the list – so if you wanna be on the list, fire off an email with your list of names to:
I will certainly be there (as if anyone cares), but I have no idea at what time, nor do I guarantee that I won’t be wearing a clever disguise like this one:
Figure 1: Clever Disguise
Furthermore, I hereby absolve myself of all responsibility for the following:
- The behavior of my friends. My mild-mannered friends (e.g. Chicken Jon, Landmine, Admiral Furious et al) are apparently scared of their own damn shadows and won’t show up anywhere that Creole Beauty may be lurking. So instead I’ll be in the company of my bold, fearless, arrogant, asshole friends (Shabooty, Tom Harkin, D-Tang, Bombaclot, et al). All of these men are certifiably insane. I’m serious.
- Forgetting my own name if you recognize me (it’s happened before)
- Speaking/yelling to/at you in a surly Irish or Welsh accent, no matter how annoying it gets
- Smacking of asses (if you’re a woman with a nice ass, bring it around me at your own peril)
- Uncontrollable falling down
- Special Note: I wash my hands of anything and everything Shabooty says, does, insinuates, or smells like
You’ve been warned.
Also, there will be no blog entry tomorrow. I’m going to celebrate Independence Day by pissing on Plymouth Rock. Or something.