Life is fun:
Also, a partial Revelation of…The Project:
Part of…The Project…involves a book. No, I did not get a book deal. I’ve been approached by several agents and even one publisher, but there’s something about them all that pisses me off. So instead, I’ll be writing, publishing, and distributing the book my damn self (unless I’m greeted by a publisher that doesn’t make my blood boil).
- Title: [Confidential]
- Content: 100% original content. Definitely not a cheap extension of the blog rendered unique only by the trite and simple fact that you now have to pay for what you’d ordinarily be getting for free. I hate when people do that shit.
- Theme: Humorous (I hope) but accurate (I hope) social commentary
- Length: 120 – 150 pages (tentative)
- Price: I have no idea, but I’m going to try to keep it under $20. Wampum trades may also be considered. Or not.
- Release Date: On or before August 31, 2008 (tentative)
This is not related to another part of…The Project…for which I solicited information about black businesses last week. The Project…is indeed multifaceted.
That is all.